Complaints procedure

If you have a complaint, please let us know preferably in person, optionally you can submit your complaint by filling in our complaints form.

In case you and your sexologist are not able to reach a consensus, you may apply to the Klachtencommissie of the NVVS (Complaints Committee of the Dutch Society of Registered Sexologists)